Use of acrylic plate:
PMMA has the advantages of light, low price and easy molding.Its forming method is casting, injection molding, machining, thermal forming, etc.Especially injection molding, can be mass produced, simple process, low cost.
Acrylic is a good new material for producing sanitary ware after ceramics.Compared with traditional ceramic materials, acrylic has the following advantages besides its unparalleled high brightness and brightness.Repair is strong, want to use soft foam dip a point toothpaste to be able to wipe clean a new;The texture is soft and the winter is not cold and biting;Colourful, can satisfy the individuality pursuit of different grade.Use yakeli to make a basin, bath crock, toilet, not only the style is exquisite, wear durable, and have environmental protection effect, its radiation line is similar to the radiation degree of human body's own skeleton.Acrylic cleanser has been in the United States quite early, and has accounted for more than 70% of the international market.
Because of the difficulty and high cost of acrylic production, the market has a lot of cheap and inexpensive substitutes.These substitutes are also known as "yakeli", which are ordinary organic boards or composite plates (also known as sandwich plates).Ordinary organic plate is made of ordinary organic glass pyrolysis material and pigment, the surface hardness is low, easy to fade, the polishing effect is poor after sanding.The composite board has only a thin layer of acrylic on the surface. In the middle is ABS plastic, which is easy to take off when used.True and false acrylic, can be identified from the small color difference and polishing effect of plate section.
1. Building application: window, soundproof Windows, lighting cover, telephone booth, etc.
2. Advertising applications: light boxes, signs, signs, display, etc
3. Transportation application: train, car, etc
4. Medical application: baby care box, various surgical medical devices and supplies: bathroom facilities, crafts, cosmetics, scaffolds, aquariums, etc
5. Industrial application: surface plate and cover, etc
6. Lighting applications: fluorescent lamps, chandeliers, street lampshades, etc